Why You Should Private Label Bacillus Coagulans Probiotics
Bacillus coagulans (a form of probiotics) are beneficial to gut health as they help with digestion and fight against unwanted bacteria. The probiotic also helps patients with irritable bowel syndrome, diarrhea, and other intestinal difficulties.
Probiotics Provide Wellness
Many individuals hold intestinal imbalances within the body due to ongoing stress, poor eating choices, age, routines, and by taking specific medications. As noted by the World Health Organization (WHO), when probiotics are given in adequate amounts, they provide wellness through a variety of processes:
- Stability – probiotics do not require refrigeration
- Endurance – probiotics endure the physical environment during travel through the digestive system (stomach acid, intestinal tract environment)
- Position – Bacillus coagulans successfully occupy the GI (gastro-intestinal) group of bacteria
- Production – Bacillus cogaulans can effectively produce optimal isomers (preferred L+ lactic acids)
Shield of Protection
The Bacillus coagulans have a surface which includes a “shield of protection.” This natural shield helps increase survivability during the process of manufacturing (pressure, heat). This layer of protection also helps during the probiotic’s transition through the stomach acids during assimilation. Other forms of probiotics (Bifidobacterium, Lactobacillus) do not necessarily hold this protective shield.
Health Benefits of Including Bacillus Coagulans
A variety of health benefits exist for those including this specific probiotic in their dietary routine on a regular basis. People suffering from a number of diseases or discomforts can also profit from adding this specific probiotic to their diet.
Here are some of the benefits gained:
- Decreases bloating and abdominal pains
- Improves vaginal flora
- Boosts the immune system
- Helps cure diarrhea and related infections
- Aids in the prevention of respiratory infections
- Battles the formation of cancers
- Helps to eliminate digestive challenges
- Battles infections caused by ulcers
Including Bacillus coagulans in daily dietary routines is beneficial to ongoing gut health. Maintaining a “good gut” allows the body to operate in optimal health for a lifetime.